Receptionist - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Waxhaw, NC
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, College Planning, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Waxhaw, NC.
- Before becoming a State Farm Agent, I was previously employed as a State Farm Agent Team Member.
- I am a proud graduate of Canisius College.
- We currently have 4 team members at our agency.
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Waxhaw, NC is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Staci Howell - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
are you driven & ambitious?
We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Staci Howell - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Simple IRA
- Group Life Insurance Benefits
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
if you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none